Sunday 18 November 2012

The Great Spring Clean - part 4


I'm in the middle of an intensive work schedule at the moment (and no complaints about that) so the sorting of Last Belle artwork has ground to a complete standstill for a while...



But... You know that feeling you get when you wander around an art gallery and the eyes of the portrait paintings seem to follow you around the room..? Well, I currently have several hundred ping-pong ball shaped cartoon eyeballs glaring at me while I try to concentrate on other things:


WHY HAVEN'T YOU PUT IS AWAY NEATLY IN BOXES? say the multiple Rosies.

I really do need to put this stuff to bed. I feel like my every move is being watched by several hundred little alter egos...

More 'proper' sorting coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. haha- cool...Ill take care of a few of those for you if youd like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to wonder if I might get lonely without all those eyes staring at me...

      Delete